Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's a tough thing....

This is not a good time to be a Dfw sports fan. The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996, the Mavericks were just 6 minutes away from a title and now are fighting for their playoff lives, the Stars have had multiple 1st round flops, the Rangers have never won a single playoff series. Yeah, it's a tough thing. But I'm here to change that. We need some different Karma in this city. We don't need Laura Miller letting the Cowboys build a stadium in Arlington or single handedly ending the Mavs title hopes by announcing parade plans. OK, maybe Laura Miller isn't all to blame. We'll see this year. I'll keep this blog as painless as possible for all readers. I will try my best to make it worth your while and offer my take on all things sports. Not necessarily specific to the metroplex. Hopefully you enjoy this blog as much as I will blogging on it. .

No comments: